To uninstall Scale3 CLI you can either find your previous install directory or start by downloading the uninstall script. For this exercise, we walk through downloading the script.
- SSH in to the node you want to uninstall the node from.
- Download the uninstall script and change the permissions
curl -L -G --fail "https://web-backend.scale3production.com/cli/binary" | tar -xz
chmod a+x uninstallcli.sh
- Run the uninstall script and remove both Grafana Agent and Vector agent
./uninstallcli.sh --component all
- If you prefer to only remove Grafana you can run
./uninstallcli.sh --component grafana
- To only remove Vector you can run
./uninstallcli.sh --component vector
- This completes the removal of the Scale3 CLI from your node. You can follow the onboarding steps to monitor your node again.