Steps to setup alerts for PagerDuty
- Create a New Service in PagerDuty at https://<TEAM-NAME>.pagerduty.com/service-directory/new
- Enter a name and description for your service
Assign an Escalation Policy - this will instruct PagerDuty who to route alerts to
- You can choose to either generate a new escalation policy (you will be the default on call) or select an existing escalation policy that you have used previously.
- Select Events API V2 for your integration
- Select Create Service
- You have now successfully created your service!
- After creating your new service, you will be redirected to the integration page for that service. Copy the Integration Key.
- Sign in to your Scale3 Labs account at www.scale3labs.com
- Select Alerting
- Paste your Integration Key into the box titled ‘Integration Key’ under the PagerDuty section and click Connect